Intro: Thank you for trusting Starkweather with your technology needs. We recognize and understand that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Our mission: provide professional and exceptional technology services with transparency and accountability. To fulfill our contractual obligations, we need to collect information on your organization, your staff and your members. We take the trust you place in us very seriously. Your privacy is important to Starkweather Association Services. The following will inform you of the information that we collect from you, and how it is used. By using our website, www.starkweather.us you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
- We will only collect the information necessary to provide the services that you contract for.
- We will store this information only for as long as needed.
- We will never sell your data.
- Your data may need to be shared with vendor partners for the purposes of completing contracted services. It will only be used for those purposes.
- We will be as transparent as possible with your information.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if there is a detected data breech. We work with a cybersecurity firm to prevent this, but even the best security can’t guarantee absolute security.
- If at any time your organization decides to no longer work with us and requests all data deleted, we will comply with your request, as long as there is no legal reason for us to maintain it.
If you have any questions about this policy, please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.