Successful change starts with the Cirrus Change Readiness Platform.

Adopting new technology is expensive, time-consuming and disruptive. The good news is that Cirrus Change Readiness can minimize the disruption and help organizations get more value from the change project.  Change readiness transforms your team into partners in growth, who protect and improve the project instead of dreading it.

Why is change readiness important for a technical adoption?

: If 70% of change projects fail to meet their goals, how do the other 30% succeed?

: They prepare for change with a systematic process that evaluates, educates and defines a path forward.
Change competencies are for the coming decades what basic computer skills were for the '80s and '90s.
These skills will define who grows and who goes.

How Cirrus Change Readiness helps organizations navigate change

We start by learning about your story

and listening carefully.

Every organization and project bring different strengths and challenges. Cirrus starts by evaluating the teams going through change with our Change Readiness
Assessment. From there, we get data to create a path forward. Cirrus Change provides a data-driven, customized path to successful change.

Our cloud-based platform includes evaluations and executive tutorials to help organizations meet their change goals. Our Cirrus Change Accelerator has met the Quality MattersTM standard for continuing education. Quality Matters is the global organization leading quality assurance in online and innovative digital teaching and learning environments.

Change readiness transforms your team into partners in growth, while it upskils your organization with critical change competencies.
Cirrus Change Readiness Benefits
A certified program for continuing education for change management.
Bring teams on board with the
change and keep them there.
Acquire digital change competencies to
give organizations an ongoing strategic advantage.

What is Cirrus Change Readiness?

How does
change readiness

“Cirrus Change helped our team adopt our new platform with the most actionable intelligence I’ve ever seen.”

John Weritz, VP of standards and technology, The Aluminum Association

"Cirrus Change helped us understand how to identify and manage resistance to our change project. It made a huge impact in our project success.”         

Phu Ngo, VP of Technology, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors